Languages of Narkorin
Below is a list of common languages of the world of Narkorin as well as a few uncommon and even rare languages as well.
• Viktarese – General language of the Vikaric Nation and most goblins.
• Ragnikin – Tongue of Mountain Goblins
• Samtoric – Tongue of the Forest Goblins
• Forlakastin – Tongue of the Rock Trolls
• Scarithinese – Tounge of the Saurians
• Duthforgin – Tongue of the Dark Dwarves (They often speak Thorastin as well.)
• Sindurastin – Language of the High Elves
• Ralastissin – Languae of the Grey Elves
• Dinarthin – Language of the Wood and Dread Elves
• Astorin – Official language of the Astorian Empire
• Endelinorese – Language of the humans and midfolk of the Endelind Mountains.
• Winitirian – Language of the priests of the Unification Order
• Frixian – Tongue of the Ratahl and favored by many traders, sailors, and pirates.
• Gronurall – Tongue of the Grahl
• Uthalin – Tongue of the Ogres
• Auturin – Language of those who live in the Kingdom of Arthos
• Andrin – Language of those who live in the Duchy of Andros
• Vastorese – Language of those of the barbaric tribes of Arthurin.
• Sinlatorese – Language of the Dark Elves
• Thorastin – Tongue of the Civilized Dwarves
• Morhakin – Tongue of the Mountain Dwarves
• Nevorian – Tongue of the dead and undead.
• Dinarkoresti – Language of High Magic (Speaking words of this tongue brings about pain and agony to most…)
• Hintelesti – Language of the Heavens (This secret language can bring about much power to those who can tolerate what one must endure to wield it…)
• Valorkestin – Language of the Hells (This secret language can also bring one great power but at a great cost.)
• Erkorasstor’cekora – Tongue of the Dragons
- Midfolk usually speak whatever language of the region they are from.
- There is no Common Tongue though some languages are more “universal” than others. Astorian, Frixian, Sindurastin, and Vikarese are more commonly spoken tongues.
- Magic is usually practiced these days in some variety of elven but also in Dinarkoresti, for those who can handle it.