Politics of Narkorin
Politics of Narkorin
Narkorin’s politics can be summed up in two words: Complicated and fractious. The various nations squabble and fight with one-another. Some even have land envy and seek to improve their place in Narkorin. Here is a brief overview of the politics of Narkorin:
• The kingdoms of Turgin and Surgal are staunch allies with their main enemy being that of the Vikaric Nation. They are also not big fans of the kingdoms of Arthos or Ragorald.
• The Kingdom of Arthos is an ally to the Astorian Empire but remains wary of their expansionism and religious fervor.
• The Duchy of Andros is currently at war with the Astorian Empire as the empire invaded their lands. Andros is also a sworn enemy of the Kingdom of Ar’dinathri, the land of the dread elves on the Isle of Scavros.
• Many grahl clans are at war with invading troops and colonists from the Vikaric Nation.
• The Astorian Empire seeks to bring the enlighenment of the Order of Unification to the rest of Narkorin. Not everyone accepts this enlightenment so the empire conquerors a little land here and a little land there.
• The kingdom of Ralastissi remains reclusive and largely silent in the affairs of the post plague world. The Kingdom of Nas’artilli remains vigilant of the Vikaric Nation and is also wary of the Astorian Empire’s expansionism. The Kingdom of Kor’dinarti is concentrated against their long-silent enemies the Kingdom of Ar’dinathri. This focus is so constant that they have missed some dangerous signs from elsewhere.
• The Vikaric Nation has seen much prosperity in recent years and now looks to expand and colonize unlived in areas of neighboring continents. They have trained many soldiers and explorers. Now it is time to put them to good use. They have sent missions to Thrakrin and Vitaria.
• The Kingdom of Assarim is currently being courted as a potential ally for Nas’artilli. Their main enemies of the tribes and clans of rock trolls to their north.
• The Kingdom of Ragorald is biding its time to strike. But who to strike first? That is a great question. Until they decide they build and wait, wait and build.